Where does Dead Sea Mud come from?
The Dead Sea, also called the Salt Sea, is a salt lake that is bordering Jordan to the east and Israel and West Bank to the west.
What is Dead Sea Mud?
Dead Sea Mud also know as Dead Sea Black Mud has some amazing and unique qualities that allow the skin to keep looking young, radiant and healthily. Dead Sea Mud is also known for its ability to help with various skin aliments, such as psoriasis. This is not the kind of you will find in your back yard…. actually, the secret lies in the Dead Sea Mud elements, which includes Dead Sea Salt and minerals, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, natural tar, and silicon compounds.
Why you should use Dead Sea Mud in your beauty regimen?
1. Glowing skin: Dead Sea Mud stimulates blood circulation steaming oxygen to the skin, which allows natural skin revival and thereby creating a radiant, glowing and healthily looking skin.
2. The healing power of Dead Sea Mud: Dead Sea Mud is highly recommended for easing various skin ailments such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. In addition, the mud can also be used to treat illnesses such as, arthritis, muscle stiffness, rheumatism, and joint inflammation.
3. Hydrate with Dead Sea Mud: Dead Sea Mud offers hydration for dry skin. In addition, Dead Sea Mud feeds the skin with essential minerals which helps the skin look healthy and balanced.
4. Anti-Aging treatment: Dead Sea Mud has the ability to firm and tighten skin, there for it is an excellent anti-aging substance.
5. Get rid of impurities: Dead Sea Mud is a wonderful way to unclog pores and remove any impure residues stuck deep in the skin. In addition Dead Sea Mud also acts as a scrub and removes any dirt particles, impurities, and toxins, gently peeling dead skin cells to reveal more youthful, healthy looking skin.
You can read more about our Dead Sea Mud. Have you ever tried Dead Sea Mud and what are your thoughts about adding it to your beauty regimen?